ON GRID Project
SUZUKI MYANMAR MOTOR AUTO SHOWROOM
We have installed 33kW on-grid solar system for SUZUKI MYANMAR AUTO SHOWROOM, North Okkalapa, Yangon. There can be save 500000~700000 MMK per month for client and save CO2 emission 3 ton per month for the Earth. We use SMA Sunny Tri Power 35kW PV inverter and Yingli Solar module 100 units.
“Not every LED products are created equal”
|LEDs||Utilizing the most advanced LED pkgs from Cree to achieve efficacy over 100 lumens per watt and L70 Life-time of up to 80,000 hrs|
|Driver||Efficiency of up to 95%, Power factor above 0.98 and Low Harmonic distortion – Dual voltage 95~277V|
|Housing||Constructed of heavy-duty extruded A6030 anodized for 20 years of maintenance-free performance|
|Thermal management||Heat-sink is designed with extruded A6030 for maximum thermal conductivity that quickly moves heat away from printed circuit boards and LEDs, keeping the Junction Temperature steady|
|Optics||Direct contact optical lenses of UV resistant or reflector, high-impact PMA mounted to each LED dome prevent the gradual yellowing and limiting optical loss to under 5% over product lifetime|
- All of the ZemosLED products are in compliance with RoHS regulations and requirements
- Every ZemosLED product is verified in accordance with IESNA LM-79/LM-80 by an accredited U.S. DOE-approved lab.
- Following are performance and safety Certs.
Industrial-grade Roadway Lighting
- Thinner and lighter housing design
- Lumens per Watt (Efficacy): 85 to 110 lm/Watt
- L70 Hours @25°: 100,000hrs- See Cree’s LM-80/TM21
- LM-79/80 from DOE approved NRTL Available
- Lighting Fact
- Design Light Qualified
- Tested against sever weather conditions
- IP-66 rating
- Dimming option available
- Tool-less power-supply replacement
- Adjustable Dual housing/Adjustable arm