OPv V Series
The OPzV series adopts a tube-type positive plate and the latest colloidal electrolyte technology. During normal floating charging
, the capacity is stable, the attenuation rate is low, the sealing performance is excellent, there is no gas penetration, and the safety performance is excellent.
Use European AMER-SIL company imported special microporous PVC-SiO2 separator, high porosity, low resistance.
Furthermore, low resistance copper core pole design, to ensure the safe discharge of large current without heating, the solid
body gel electrolyte concentration distribution uniform, no stratification, which exceeds the performance requirements of the DIN standard.
Very suitable for cyclic applications under harsh conditions, such as outdoor base stations for telecommunications,
wind / solar power in remote areas and other harsh environments.
1）20 + years design life at floating condition
2）Wide operating temperature range from-40℃ to 60℃
3）Tubular positive plate with prolonged cycle life
4）Nano Silica gel electrolyte
5）Lead Calcium die cast grid with improved corrosion resistance capability
6）Low self-discharge rate and long shelf life(1 year at 20℃)
7）Excellent deep discharge recovery capability
Solar Series Hybrid Gel Deep Cycle Battery
The Solar series is designed for frequent cyclic charge and discharge applications under extreme environments. By combining the newly developed Nano Gel electrolyte with high density paste, the Solar range offers high recharge efficiency at very low charge current. The acid stratification is highly reduced by adding Nano Gel. This series is suited for energy storage for renewable energies such as PV, wing turbine power systems and CATV.
1) 12 years design life in floating condition
2) Up to 5 years design life at renewable energy applications according to IEC61427
3) Wide operating temperature range from -25℃ to 60℃
4) Nano gel electrolyte eliminate the acid stratification and prolong cycle life
5) Round trip efficiency as high as 85%
6) Thick positive flat plate design with high Tin low Calcium alloy and highdensity paste
7) Low self-discharge rate and long shelf life (9 months at 20℃)
8) Excellent deep discharge recovery capability